Emily (Books with Emily Fox)'s Reviews > The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August

The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North

bookshelves: favorites

I'm a little torn as to how to review this book. Obviously, I liked it since I gave it 4 stars. I even think this would be a great movie!
I love the premise and I really wasn't expecting this.

This Sci-Fi/Thriller really intrigued me but at the same time, some parts were a bit slow. It makes sense if you think that we're literally talking about 15 lives though. A lot will happen but the back and forth was a bit much sometimes.

Overall I totally recommend it if the summary interests you!

**SMALL SPOILER ** (not really in my opinion but just in case...)
I was a little disappointed that there was so many other kalachakra, anyone else?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August.

March 12, 2017 – Started Reading
March 16, 2017 – Shelved
March 16, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Rachel So excited to hear what you think of it! I remember being conflicted over whether I thought it was good or not!

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Kim So excited to hear the review!

Ashlie Love So excited to hear what you think of it. I read it earlier this month and I loved it. This and the Unseen World are my two favourite reads of the year (so far).

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Barks I suppose if you believe in reincarnation this is a cool story!

message 5: by Alexis (new)

Alexis I really want to read this

Grace I absolutely agree that there were too many kalachakra. It seemed to me to create several problems and was also unnecessary since we only meet about seven.