Ellie's Reviews > This Isn't Fair, Baby

This Isn't Fair, Baby by K. Webster

30207434

bookshelves: k-webster

Final Score - 5 THE $#*& HAS HIT THE FAN Stars!!!

Review to come... cuz I need to sleep on this peeps!

Ok ... I'm back! And I need to vent!!

Never thought I'd utter these words, but 'm in LOVE/LUST/WORSHIP of Daddy D. OMG, YES!!! I want more of Daddy D. I NEED more of Daddy D ... and more of my Gabe!! 💘 HOLY hell was he EPIC in this book.

Oscar! I had really hoped that Oscar would redeem himself ... but he broke my heart 💔

ESTEBAN!!! I still want him D-E-D ... DEAD, but I have to say, I love how diabolical Vee's mind went in regards to his fate. I say justice is being served and it couldn't be happening to a MORE deserving scumbag 👿

There was more that happened, but I won't get it away. Just know that the whole mess up gang is back, including Brie, Ren, Luci and Calder. I did a series of happy dances throughout while reading this book.

But that ending! OMG ... Gabe and Hannah one day?! I still don't know how I feel about the development ... and therein lies the crux of my dilemma. There is A LOT to process after reading this on folks ... A LOT to think about, it may keep you up at night as well, but it is OH SO WORTH IT!

I am quite sad that this series is ending with the next book. How will it all end? What will happen to my Gabe, Daddy D and War? What about the women in their lives? GAH! I don't want this to end :'(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Isn't Fair, Baby.

March 16, 2017 – Shelved