Rachelle Sperling's Reviews > An Unhurried Leader: The Lasting Fruit of Daily Influence

An Unhurried Leader by Alan Fadling

U 50x66
Jun 12, 2017

I rarely review a book that I haven't finished yet, but An Unhurried Leader is one of those books. I'm reading it slowly and thoughtfully, taking in the lessons that Jesus has to teach me page by page. So, as I am being impacted by what I am reading (and as I know I loved and greatly benefited from An Unhurried Life) I feel very confident in highly recommending this book even though I've not yet read it cover to cover.

I can especially say that I deeply appreciated the beginning of the book looking first at what it means to be a follower as that is a lesson that every leader needs to master. I also have been reflecting on two particular Scriptural metaphors that have been presented (both from the Prophets). I'm finding this book is too good to be rushed, which is perhaps perfectly in keeping with it's Unhurried content.

I recommend you check it out for yourself.

I received a free pre-release digital galley of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Unhurried Leader.

March 16, 2017 – Shelved
March 16, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
May 1, 2017 – Started Reading
March 13, 2018 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Carlson Rachelle, have you also read his An Unhurried Life? Oddly enough, another friend reviewed that on the same day you reviewed his An Unhurried Leader. I just wondered which would be more beneficial. Thanks for your thoughts!

Sean Nemecek Check out his website for more good content! https://unhurriedliving.com/