KnottyGirl Reviews's Reviews > Hard Justice

Hard Justice by Lori Foster

Mar 15, 2017

Hard Justice is the second book in Lori Foster's Body Armor series and as usual, I've jumped in after a series has started, but after reading Hard Justice, you can bet I'll be going back and getting my knotty little paws on book one, Under Pressure, to read all about Justice's friend.

That being said, Justice Wallington is a huge, 6'5 muscle-bound ex-MMA fighter who is now a bodyguard for Fallon Wade, a overprotected, over-sheltered 24-year-old whose parents want her protected. Her mother also wants her to spread her wings and find happiness. Their first night ends in a disaster, but Fallon puts her foot down and Justice remains on the job. But Fallon's ex doesn't know how to take no for an answer and keeps showing up.

When things heat up, Justice knows his feelings for Fallon are more than professional, and he'll do anything to keep her out of harms way.

This was a total page-turner. Loved it from the beginning all the way through the very end! This is an exciting series and I can't wait to read more of it. Justice is a hot, sexy, protective alpha that has book boyfriend written all over him. Fallon is a funny, naive but so, so smart woman who just knocks Justice off his feet. A totally wonderful read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Justice.

Started Reading