Kathryn Linke 's Reviews > Iced: An Atlantic City Hustlers Boxset

Iced by Veronica Forand

3.5 Stars
This box set features a pair of books Flirting on Ice, and Simmering Ice. A forbidden romance and a second chance love story. I love a sports romance, and a hockey story line, has got to be one of my favorite tropes so I was really excited to read both these stories.

Zac and Heather are incredibly like-able characters. Zac is a bit of a bad boy on the ice, and in the middle of contract negotiations he inexplicably falls for Heather, the owner of the teams daughter. Their story has quite a few twists and turns that results in an engaging story.

Alec and Annie are complex characters, both have a past that had defined them and caused them to be reluctant to love. I loved that they had so much in common and their chemistry was both intense and sweet. Of the two stories, I have to say Simmering Ice was my favorite.

Overall a well written pair of novellas, I hope to read more of the Atlantic City Hustlers in the future. I actually wish these stories were a little longer, in particular Flirting on Ice, as I wanted more depth to Zac and Heather's story.

For additional reviews visit Ebook Indulgence

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iced.

Started Reading