Sam Lewis's Reviews > Surviving Harley

Surviving Harley by K.  Webster

Read 2 times. Last read March 12, 2017.

This review of Surviving Harley by K. Webster is for The Sweet Spot Sisterhood Blog. It is a super quick read and I liked it. I give it 4 Stars. I am a huge K. Webster fan and devour her writing the instant I get it. She brings her colorful characters to life. Her characters range from loveable to crazed and maniacal. I have never been disappointed by anything she has written and doubt that you would be either.
Surviving Harley is the story of Taylor and Harley. Taylor is a talk show host looking to improve her ratings with a 90 day wedding. Harley is a survivalist manly man suffering from a broken heart. Harley is selected as Taylor's groom and they are married at first sight. They couldn't be more opposite. Taylor is counting down the 90 days. What has she gotten herself into? They say opposites attract, but not in this case, they ignite. Harley is bound and determined to make Taylor come around to the idea of actually being married to him. Can Taylor survive Harley and the world as she now knows it? Will her career survive the scandal that ensues? Surviving Harley is more than opposites attract. It is a story of survival.
Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Surviving Harley.

Finished Reading