Karen Mc 's Reviews > We Said Forever

We Said Forever by Marie  James

What is meant to be will always find its way.

The giddy delight I get when I meet a new or new-to-me author’s words is BOOKWORM BLISS! That rush during that initial read is off-the-charts incredible! I just popped my Marie James book cherry that was more of an explosion because HOLY EMOTIONS!!! We Said Forever is heartwarming and heart-wrenching, a hard-fought love story, the kind that stays with you forever.

The We Said Forever Prologue broke my heart, sending it and me into a black hole in a story that sank into my soul from the start. I knew that this story would break me, and that it did. We Said Forever BROKE ME in the best way!

This tale of a fallen football star and the studious beauty beckoned me, these two opposites that attracted in every way. The blond, blue-eyed muscular, Thor-looking Blaze and the dark-haired and dark-eyed beauty with lush curves, Fallyn, were nothing alike and apart but everything together.

"I'm going to kiss you every time I see you. Before you can even utter a word or try to push me away, my lips will be on yours. As many times as I takes, until you realize you're mine."

HOLY HELL!!! Hot Blaze kisses Fallyn senseless. He kisses her until she cooperates. He kisses her with everything he has because she is everything to him as he is to her. Their chemistry is combustible, their passion perhaps powered by fate.

Blaze made me BURN!!! A fire lit inside of me by his smoldering kisses and words while this broken boy-inside-a-man's heart called to me. I WAS HIS!!!

"You're the only one I see."

Fallyn sees the heart beating inside the broken man. Fallyn sees the real Blaze. This fallen alpha is possessive and passionate, and oh did Blaze POSSESS me!!! I was owned by this devastatingly beautiful and broken hero, Blaze. I was OWNED by We Said Forever.

The push and the pull built me up and then tore me down. Heartbreak...hope...happiness rotated like a Russian roulette wheel. The angst bled over the pages, bleeding over me, and I LOVED every tortuous and tender minute! I LOVED We Said Forever, so brilliant, broken, and beautiful.

Blaze is wading in a sea of sorrow, drowning the pain of his past with pills, depression in full swing. Can the beautiful angel save the beautiful man with the devil dancing inside his heart and stealing his soul? The man who doesn't think he deserves love is the one who needs love the most.

"No one can love me."

This broken and beautiful book gripped and GUTTED me, so intense and intoxicating that my emotions took over where I could do nothing but FEEL!!! I felt every word in We Said Forever. I FELT EVERYTHING!!! My heart was ripped out of my chest yet my soul swooned in a romance that touched every part of me. We Said Forever is a tale I will feel forever.

★★★★★ Forever Stars

"Are you my Beauty?" I ask.

She bites the corner of her bottom lip.

"Are you my Beast?"

A MUST-CLICK ---> http://amzn.to/2lT9H7f

Web: http://www.bookaliciousbabes.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bookaliciousb...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bookaliciousbb
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bookaliciousbb

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We Said Forever.

March 12, 2017 – Started Reading