Anno Nomius's Reviews > SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes And Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance

SuperFreakonomics by Steven D. Levitt

An entertaining book, very interesting facts/problems are presented and unique solution to those problems presented. A $250 million solution to global warming, simple solution to stop hurricanes from occurring, doctors killing patients because they will not wash their hands, the story of the seatbelt and the car seat.....Very good book. Would certainly recommend reading this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SuperFreakonomics.

March 12, 2017 – Started Reading
March 12, 2017 – Shelved
March 12, 2017 –
page 20
7.41% "after a party should you drive drunk or walk drunk? Not sure if you have the capacity to make the call but always walk drunk..:-)...I am not saying this, these 2 bozos are or are they?...interesting start to this book..."
March 13, 2017 –
page 90
33.33% "interesting book. If you want to understand the economics of being a prostitute, and an in-depth breakdown of how it works from an economic perspective, read this book. I am quite amused at some of the stats mentioned here..."
March 16, 2017 –
page 170
62.96% "At the ER the women physicians perform better than their male counterpart, claims the authors of this book based on stats. This book is fascinating and I wish I had picked this book up earlier...."
March 17, 2017 –
page 210
March 19, 2017 –
page 230
85.19% "ever wondered what's behind the seat belts that you wear and the car seats you use to keep your kids safe, is it possible to stop hurricanes...pretty interesting subjects researched in this book..."
March 20, 2017 – Finished Reading