Shrimalya's Reviews > Her Secret Ranger

Her Secret Ranger by Donna Michaels

bookshelves: military, contemporary, romance

A cute romance and a great addition to The Men Of At Ease Ranch series.
In this book we have Beth who is an event planner, who is usually straitlaced. When she comes back to her hometown for a wedding, she has a hot,steamy fling with a cowboy.Just when she is putting it behind her, her friend dares her to kiss a guy, and surprise surprise-it's her guy-Brick.
They pick up where they left off and hot days turn to sultrier nights.But, just when they start to get closer she finds out that he is her brother-Cord's Army Ranger buddy.And her brother is super protective of her.He would never let her date a military guy, and especially one of his friends?
What's a girl to do when she's caught between a Brick and Cord place?Lol!

The chemistry between Beth and Brick was awesome!Brick is cooler than his brother Stone whom we met in the first book.It was great reading from both the main characters' point of views.
It was a little weird to see Beth being afraid of her brother's reactions.He has his reasons, but still its a free country man.Your sister should get to date whoever she wants.
Even more stupid was the fact that Beth decided to keep it a secret from both Beth and Cord.So there were many funny moments where she has to manage things.
Nevertheless, it was a great read in the end and I loved being able to meet all the old characters again.
I hope Cord gets his story next, and I am really interested in reading it!

You can also find my review of In A Ranger's Arms here.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Secret Ranger.

Started Reading