Tina's Reviews > Coming Home

Coming Home by N.J. Walters

bookshelves: reviewed-by-redz-world

Coming Home by N.J. Walters this is a short story. I felt like it was more of a snippet of these character's lives. I would like to some day read a longer story with them in it. Get more into their personalities.
Tobias is coming home. The past year and half have felt like a waist to him. He was off in the drug enforcement for the government but he never felt like he fit in or made a difference. For him the world is no longer a black and white place to live. The shades of gray are getting to him. He has been given six months off but he knows he is not going back. He has come home to stay. He also has a new mission to get the woman who once got away.
Kansas is sexy and brave. She is a take charge sort of woman. She is willing to put her heart on the line for one man, and that is Tobias. She is a faithful person and a fighter. She might be in the fight of her life with Tobias' demons.
I really liked this start of a great story. I think there is more yet to be explored and I would love to read that too. If you want to read some powerful characters you will not forget this is the one to pick up.
Five Shooting Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coming Home.

Finished Reading