Neilliza Swaffar's Reviews > Operation Prom Date

Operation Prom Date by Cindi Madsen

Mar 12, 2017

**Copy provided by Tour Host, in exchange for an honest review**

☆☆☆☆ 4.5 STARS ☆☆☆☆

Operation Prom Date is just my kind of Book. Perfect combination of innocence, flirting, humor and lots of happy moments. Kate is just like any other teenager, who loves her fictional shows and ships lots of her favorite character. She loves Klaus from Vampire Diaries so much that she named her pet after him. She is a simple girl, who doesn’t realize how pretty she really is. She is also a high school girl who had a major crushed on their hot school quarterback, who is nice to her..but hasn’t shown any real interest. Mick in my opinion was an ok guy, but not good enough for someone like Kate. He only wanted girls who are not quite available, so he won’t have too much to worry about. Then there’s Cooper, who is gorgeous, but also simple. He doesn’t want much, but to win his game. They were somewhat friends in the past and decided to help each other out during their time of need.

It didn’t take long for me to fall for Cooper. Who wanted Kate for who she truly was. He was nothing like Mick, who was a little bit of a jerk in a way. Cooper was a real sweetheart and cared a lot for Kate. Somehow the attraction went both ways, but neither one wanted to let it out afraid to ruin their friendship. This was a lighthearted, fall in love kind of book. I love the innocent love, it makes me feel like I’m in high school all over again. I enjoyed this ya romance and I can’t wait to read more from Cindy Madsen.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Operation Prom Date.

March 8, 2017 – Started Reading