Tomes And Textiles's Reviews > White Rabbit

White Rabbit by Caleb Roehrig

bookshelves: 2018, pub-fierce-reads

Caleb does it again. Review to come.

Find my full review on YAWednesdays.com.

Imagine combining the slasher qualities of 90’s movies like Scream seamlessly with the warm haziness of unrequited love from an 80’s John Hughes flick and a road trip so surreal it would give Hunter S. Thompson a run for his money. This is the magic of White Rabbit. Caleb Roehrig’s second YA book is another foray into mystery, but that’s where the comparisons ends with this sophomore book. Mischievous, sarcastic and a totally wild ride, find out all the reasons you should be pick up White Rabbit.

Continue to rest of review here.

~Carmen

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Rabbit.

March 8, 2017 – Shelved
March 8, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
March 8, 2017 – Shelved as: 2018
June 6, 2017 – Shelved as: pub-fierce-reads
February 1, 2018 – Started Reading
February 1, 2018 –
page 18
5.63% "Rufus is already on my dream team of people to have around should a crime ever be committed."
February 1, 2018 –
page 18
February 7, 2018 –
page 47
14.69% "I have the sneaking suspicion that April won't be winning any Sister of the Year awards."
February 8, 2018 –
page 68
21.25% "This quote!!: "I understood the fear of damaged friendships and sobbing parents, the dread of the world turning against you because a twist of biological fate makes you Different.""
February 8, 2018 –
page 71
22.19% "I aspire for my life to be "sexily dramatic.""
February 19, 2018 –
page 196
61.25% "Get in, losers, "...we're gonna look for a drug-dealing motorcycle gang at a dirty strip mall behind an abandoned gas station in the middle of the night""
February 25, 2018 –
page 248
77.5% "I think we're all familiar with how the school gossip works: "It's her signature move: skipping all the history-and-trust-building stages of friendship and going straight to Familiar Intimacy.""
March 4, 2018 – Finished Reading