Locs and Lenses's Reviews > Bossed

Bossed by Sloane Howell

Mar 06, 2017

I received an advance copy of this book for an honest review. Jenny is on her way to an interview and runs into Ethan, literally. He has a smug attitude and dismissed Jenny, who is not one to back down. They have a less than friendly exchange and leave each other. Little does Jenny know, that Ethan is whom she is interviewing with. She walks in thinking she has lost the job before even being interviewed. However, she beats Ethan at his own game and is hired on the spot.
Ethan hates distractions because of his own inner struggles and Jenny is definitely a distraction for him. She is witty and sexy and has her own personal struggles, in dealing with the health issues of her father, However, Ethan's walls slowly breakdown. He slowly lets Jenny into is life and cannot help the love that begins to build between them.
Jenny however, has her own reasons for holding back and Ethan must break threw her walls as well.
I enjoyed this book and the banter between Ethan and Jenny. The sexual tension was thick but once they let go the scenes were off the charts. It was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bossed.

Finished Reading