Isabella ~Mikku-chan~'s Reviews > An Invitation

An Invitation by Jay Northcote

bookshelves: 5-stars-favourites, favorites

I've now read several stories by Jay Northcote but one with kinky events are not that typical and therefore new and really interesting. :3

The short story is what it is: short, nonetheless does it mean it's bad. In fact it is interesting to see if a writer is able to create a story which is working, even when there are few pages only to use.

The tension is there, you are as thrilled as Jake, you are waiting for actions, you want to see how Cal reacts and when he does it is really sensual and very hot.

Though there is a really sex infueled storyline you can glimpse the vulnerable parts of the character, Cal shows sides you wish would be displayed in a second short story but on the other hand it is up to your imagination. Which can lead into interesting things. :3

I enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed other short stories by Jay Northcote whereas this one had the most smutty and kinky events so far. Really hot. :3

5 out of 5 stars for this, again I don't reduce a star when the kind of story is clear and therefore nobody can expect a full lengh novel.

Review originally posted on my blog with added content Mikku-chan / A world full of words

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Invitation.

March 6, 2017 – Shelved