Hanna 's Reviews > I Want Superpowers

I Want Superpowers by Steven Bereznai

Visit blog for more book review: Hanna
Banana Reads

I know my review of this book is long due because I have finished this a long time ago but better late than never right?

Disclaimer: An ebook copy was provided to me by the author but this does not affect my opinion in anyway.

First of all, I want to thank Author Steven Bereznai for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book. He is so nice and very approachable.

Now to my review. The writing of this book is just amazing. It was so engaging and it kept me at the edge of my sit everytime I read. It was full of action and it really has a unique plot. I myself would really want this book to be turned into a movie because it was just different from the superhero movies/comics/books people are reading and watching nowadays.

The world building of this books was really on point. It has an amazing description of how their world looks like and it clearly explained what was happening to their lives and their government. This made me understand everything so easily and the flow of the story was just perfect. Nothing was confusing unlike other books that I have read.

The characters have their own personalities which is really evident but unfortunately, I didn’t really connect with our main character. Maybe because we really have different personalities. I hate how stubborn she was and how she treated her mother. That ain’t how you talk to your mother girl! But I really love Norman personality. He was so mysterious which gave him more of an edge compared to Caithlin.

Other than that there was nothing more to complain about this book. It was a quick read but still enjoyable. Plus the ending of this book was just awesome. I was not expecting any of those things to happen. It was mind blowing. But why was the ending such a cliffhanger? Will there be a sequel? I wish there would be one. I really want to know more about them!

If you are into Science fiction/ Superheroes, you should definitely read this. I would totally recommend it to everyone! I hope you will enjoy it as i have.

Order your copies now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble /

My Rating: 4/5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Want Superpowers.

March 6, 2017 – Started Reading