Barb Shuler's Reviews > Shattered Pack

Shattered Pack by Aileen Erin

Mar 11, 2017

bookshelves: arcs_review-copy, paranormal, urban-fantasy, young-adult

4.5*s

*Review copy received from InkMonster via Netgalley*

Wow... I'm kind of speechless. I knew the first time we met both Meredith and Donovan that there was something special there. The two of them just fit. We really get to see that in this book. I loved the dynamics and the outline of the story. Here were a few spots where it seemed to drag a little but the drama and mayhem made up for it!

They've battled crazy Bruja, demons and now... they've got a few things coming at them at once. Meredith is having a daily battle with her brothers, who are trying to toughen her up and make sure she is ready for the Irish pack. Cause, seriously they're in a bad place. The true mates are called back to Ireland when the is a death in the pack. Donovan's second is murdered and the pack in chaos.

The chaos is worse than they first thought. Vivian, Donovan's third, who will now act as second is three shades of cray cray but until they can "prove" she's gone mad they have to bide their time.

But when tragedy strikes again, and a pup in the pack is killed, all bets are off. Both Donovan and Meredith have to find out what is going on, and who is the one behind this. The packs bonds are failing... if Donovan doesn't get control soon... there will be more deaths and the anarchy will continue.

Meredith, the once cursed wolf is not to be deterred even when she is face to face with the danger surrounding them. She stares down the threats and is determined to take it down.... even if that means she does trying.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shattered Pack.

March 5, 2017 – Started Reading