Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Hot Cop

Hot Cop by Laurelin Paige

Review to follow after I take a cold shower. 🔥🔥👮🏻🔥🔥 I loved the ending. Perfect!
UPDATED:
Livia has two things on her mind. 1 - She’s going to be 30 and she’s getting old.
2 - She wants a baby, but doesn't want or need a father in the picture. She can make it work on her own. This bookworm is on a mission. She has a plan and there’s no stopping her.

Chase is known as "Officer Good Times" with his arresting good looks and deft nightstick skills. This dirty talking cop decides to help Livia with her baby making plan. Beneath his Captain American exterior is a cocky, but sweet guy.

Chase and Livia’s no strings attached relationship is pushed to the limit. Is Chase becoming more than a sperm donor to Livia? Does Chase want to give up playing hide the nightstick with “badge bunnies” forever?

Hot Cop was downright sexy and fun. This book had me laughing out loud. Hot Cop has some hot scenes. I don’t smoke, but I wanted a cigarette or at least a cold shower after reading this one. Laurelin and Sierra know how to write sex scenes! If there was a book awards show like the Oscars for Best Sex Scenes With Hot Men in Uniforms, Laurelin and Sierra would own this category for Hot Cop. Read this book on the beach or poolside. You’ll already be flustered from the heat, and no one will know you are reading one of the hottest books of the summer.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Cop.

March 5, 2017 – Shelved