Christy's Reviews > Omega

Omega by Jus Accardo

Jul 03, 2017

Having read (and loved) Infinity last year, I was so hyped for Omega. All of the things I loved then - the characters, their chemistry, inter-dimensional travel, edge of your seat action - return in full force in Omega.

All the versions of us have this crazy connection. He wasn’t in love with me—I was never in love with him—but it’s like we couldn’t help ourselves. That’s why he was so vehemently against anything ever happening between us. We were drawn to each other—like we are. But you didn’t have an Ashlyn where you come from, and I had a Noah. He might not have been my perfect Noah, but he was all I got and for as long as I live, I will be thankful for him. Your perfect Ash might be out there somewhere. If you don’t let me help you get your friends back, you’ll never have the chance to find her.

Told in multiple points of view, Omega tells the story of Ashlyn and Noah while keeping Kori and Cade as secondary characters to the next phase in the Infinity series. Jus pulls back the layers on the onion as the story unveils itself, going deeper and deeper into how truly evil the creator of the Infinity project is.

If I said good point, then I was a heartless bastard willing to sacrifice an innocent girl to save his friends—and a liar. If I spoke the truth, that I would rather hack each of my toes off with a machete then tap dance through a vat of salt before letting her hand herself over to those bastards, then I was insane. One of those freaks who believed in love at first sight. Which I wasn’t. I was…what the hell was I?

I have to admit, the whole time I was reading, I felt a massive case of whiplash. There was so much going on all the time and I was constantly shocked by how deep some of the history of the project goes. The sci-fi elements work in tandem with the slow burn romance. Jus is a master at the zingers - sentences or short passages that leave you breathless. Again, if you love sci-fi books with character chemistry, I highly recommend this series!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Omega.

March 4, 2017 – Shelved