michelle Shelly's Reviews > Dirty Filthy Rich Men

Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige

Amazing!

Where do I begin? Wow. Dirty Filthy Rich Men is an explosive and extremely sexy read. I loved the characters but at times I wanted to slap Donovan and Sabrina had me wanting to beat my head against a wall.

We pick up ten years after Dirty Filthy Rich Boys let off. Sabrina runs into Weston who ends up offering her a job. Surprised he remembers her, he brings memories up that she has fought for years to forget. Donovan has invaded her dreams all these years, she just can't let him go.

These two characters Donovan and Sabrina are really dysfunctional but you can't help being pulled in by them and falling in love with them. Sabrina has tried everything to get Donovan to realize what they are but he stands firm that they are about sex only. No relationship. Can she convince him she's more?

I absolutely loved this book. This is a duet so keep in mind there is another book coming and I can't freaking wait to read it. I'm really routing for these two.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Filthy Rich Men.

March 2, 2017 – Shelved