Cora Tea Party Princess's Reviews > Secrets of a Reluctant Princess

Secrets of a Reluctant Princess by Casey Griffin

5 Words: Family, fame, friendship, fun, frolics.

Oh look. Alliteration. This book deserved it, it was fab.

I knew as soon as I started this book that I was going to like it. I was looking for something fun, something to lift my spirits and make me laugh... And that's exactly what I got!

I loved Andy, how she didn't want what was being thrust upon her, how she was actually a huge geek. As much as Andy is incredibly different from me, I felt that I could actually relate to her. Probably the geekiness. She was almost a different person when she was LARP-ing and it was fab.

I liked how the film crew added a whole other element to every relationship, how no one was sure who was being real and who was in it for the fame.

What I didn't like was Andy's parents - but I did like was how their awful actions (and lack of) contributed to the story. I think this is something that may put other people off, but I forgave it because of how it contributed to the overall story.

This is a fun and flirty read that doesn't take itself seriously. It's perfect for rainy days or when you need cheering up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets of a Reluctant Princess.

March 1, 2017 – Started Reading