Ruthie Taylor's Reviews > Romancing Dr. Love

Romancing Dr. Love by Rebecca Heflin

~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is a really fun read, and I am definitely going to be looking out for future installments in the series. Having worked in academia, I couldn't help but chuckle at the politics and the posturing, but loved the way that a solution was found.

Samantha Love has to be living every offspring's nightmare - her parents are world renowned sex therapists - and in the light of their less than perfect relationship behind the scenes, she has sworn off the idea of love. In fact she has made an amazing scientific discovery of a way of testing whether people are compatible using just a blood test. (This test really appealed to me, as it turns out I am a terrible judge of the perfect man ;-) )

Also an academic at Sterling is Ethan, and he as a professor of English literature is well versed in all things love, and sets out to prove it to Sam. The fact that he finds her blindingly attractive is a huge factor in this decision.

We get to watch them fall into ... compatibility and it is full of fun, heat and promise. Give this a read and see what I mean!

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romancing Dr. Love.

Started Reading