Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)'s Reviews > Perfect for You

Perfect for You by Candis Terry

Early on in life Declan Kincade learned that he had dyslexia, but he made the decision to not let it defeat him, or keep him from achieving the things he wanted in his life. So, he buckled down and worked hard, and now he is a successful business man and owner of a flourishing Wealth Management company. But somewhere along the way, while he was working on his dream, he forgot to take time to live in the present. He was so focused on finding success that he forgot to make time to enjoy his life, and the people around him... well almost everyone, the one bright spot in his busy chaotic world is his assistant Brooke. Working alongside her is the one joy in his life, she keeps him grounded and organized, and has been a big contributor to his businesses success. He's also recently realized that there are some intense sparks floating around them too, but mixing business with pleasure is a huge 'no-no' in his world. But is it wrong that he'd still love nothing more than to see where those sparks will take them?

Brooke Hastings wants her happily ever after, the house, the kids, the whole works, problem is she wants it with a man that doesn't even know she exists. Well he knows she exists, but only as his assistant, he depends on her to keep his business running smoothly, but she'd love nothing more than to help him keep his personal life running smoothly too. No matter how many smiles she throws his way, or vibes she sends out in his direction, he doesn't seem to notice. And while she understands the risks of getting involved in the workplace, she also knows that you can't ignore love, when you find it you have to grab it with both hands and hold on tight... no matter if he is your boss or not!

Anytime I'm in the mood for a fun and lighthearted read I always reach for a book by Ms. Terry... her stories always leave me with a happy heart, and never disappoint! I really enjoyed this book, it had me laughing, blushing, swooning, and smiling the whole way through! The moment Brooke and Declan appeared on the page I was completely taken with them, and instantly knew they were going to take me on a blissful little literary escape... and I am happy to report that they did!!! Loved every minute I spent with these two!!

If you are looking for heartwarming read rich with emotion, toe curling romance, and a little humor sprinkled in here and there, then I suggest you make a visit Sunshine Creek Vineyard, I promise you will be happy with what you find!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect for You.

February 28, 2017 – Shelved