Linda Zagon's Reviews > I've Loved These Days

I've Loved These Days by Bethany Turner

A Review of “I’ve Loved These Days” by Bethany Turner

Review by Linda Zagon

"I've Loved These Days" by Bethany Turner is a charming enjoyable novel with complex and complicated characters.

The genres of this novel are Fiction,Women’s Fiction and Chick Literature with a touch of romance.

I find that Bethany Turner has written a unique, witty, atypical novel with complex and complicated characters. I enjoyed the descriptions of most of the characters and I appreciate the originality of this story.

We are introduced to Abigail Phelps as two orderlies bring her restrained to Psychiatrist.

Alec B. Redmond. Abigail tearfully insists that she is threatened by Ted Kennedy and he has ruined her life. Dr. Alec B Redmond makes the diagnosis of a “mixed type delusion disorder.” The Doctor tells Abigail to write down her delusions in story form and keep them separate from her life in reality.

What is intriguing is that Abigail has written those stories as a memoir in novel form.

As the Psychiatrist reads Abigail’s book he is surprised. What has him so amazed?

In Abigail’s memoirs, she is an international ice skating sensation. She jumps and dances with real celebrities, and is very close to one.

Abigail also meets and becomes friends with famous actors.

The author makes every detail seem so real, that one can be left to wonder what is real and what is not. I was disappointed that the book ended and wanted to see more. This is a light and enjoyable read. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I've Loved These Days.

February 26, 2017 – Started Reading