Jennifer's Reviews > Dark Grace

Dark Grace by M. Lauryl Lewis

F 50x66

More spoilers in this review. A great series to read.

I was a little miffed by the fit Zoe was throwing at first in the book. What did she expect? She cheated on Boggs with Gus, betraying her friend, Em and Boggs. She didn't tell Boggs until later in the book that Gus and her had a brief affair.
I was saddened by the deaths of Em, Zoe and Boggs baby, Molly, and Jane. I kind of understood having to kill Em off so the author could put Zoe and Gus together, but found I was upset by the death of Jane. Maybe it was because she was a small child, but it didn't seem fair she died. Then when Molly, Zoe's baby died, I just wanted to quit reading. It just didn't seem fair. I know zombie world isn't fair or right.
I am still liking the turn the author is doing with the zombies. Now at the end of the book, Zoe feels a presence that isn't runner or roamer zombies. This is something new, smarter, and more evil than can be imaged. It actually gave me the chills.
I like this series and this book so far is my favorite despite the deaths. I highly recommend this book and series to anyone who likes zombies and romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Grace.

Finished Reading