Misty (Red's Romance Review's)'s Reviews > Hot for the Fireman

Hot for the Fireman by Gina L. Maxwell

Mar 21, 2017

In the confines of her office Olivia Jones is always in control, she is there to help her patients work through their issues, find a way to resolve them, and get back on a happy path in life. But the minute sexy firefighter Erik Grady waltzes through her door the tables are turned, which takes Olivia by complete surprise and leaves her feeling quite unsettled, with their history she knows she needs to send him packing... but before she can instruct him to find a new therapist, he wants to make her a little offer... one that he hopes she won't refuse.

Seeing Olivia again was a pleasant little surprise for Erik Grady, she rocked his world one night, and then was never to be heard from again. He has often thought about her, and the steamy little night they shared, and thought a repeat would be fun. But the good doctor isn't a repeat offender, and before he can even try to convince her that what they shared is worth a second shot, she is ready to send him packing back out her office door. She informs him that being with him again in a non-professional sense would cross lines that she isn't willing to cross, but he has a plan... one he hopes that will get him a little more one on one time with the good doctor!

I loved this smoking hot little tale, it was funny, naughty, and OH SO entertaining!! Olivia and Erik were a match made in literary heaven, the sexy fueled banter they shared had me smiling throughout, and it produced to some seriously hot sexy times that had me in dire need of a fan!! Ms. Maxwell has truly outdone herself with this one, definitely one of my favorites from her to date. I loved every single second of this story, and I am quite certain that if you give it a chance Erik will find a way into your heart too... I mean what is not to love about a sexy firefighter determined to win the heart of the woman he loves!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot for the Fireman.

February 25, 2017 – Shelved