Monica Cardoza's Reviews > Colton Christmas Protector

Colton Christmas Protector by Beth Cornelison

U 50x66

This was the story I was waiting for. This story had everything I love it had romance, suspense, action but it also had sadness and happiness.

This is the twelve book in The Coltons of Texas series. When I started reading this book I was trying to remember who Reid was since I haven’t been able to read all the books in this series. I was finally able to remember which Colton’s Reid was part of I was able to concentrate on the story. The storyline was intriguing and I couldn’t put this book down. I wanted to know who as after Reid and Penelope. Not only that but would she be able to hear him out and let him explain what happened between him and Andrew, her late husband. But in the midst of everything someone is trying either kill Penelope or Reid or maybe both of them, who can it be. In the middle of them hiding out at Reid’s safe haven they start becoming close. They are working together to put someone behind bars and make sure that this person gets what he deserves. This person has been stealing from different people even the Colton family. In the middle of their investigation something doesn’t sit well with Reid he is noticing some odd behavior with the butler and his wife. Something is not right with them can they be involved with the disappearance of his father.

Colton Christmas Protector was a great read. I love Ms. Cornelison’s writing style. It was enthralling, clear and focused. The characters were well developed. I loved seeing the Colton family come together and look into the disappearance of their father. The chemistry between Reid and Penelope was beautiful it was sensual. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

Received ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an Honest Review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Colton Christmas Protector.

February 24, 2017 – Started Reading