Pascale's Reviews > Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined

Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined by Rachael Anderson

In this story, we find the characters from the first book in the series. This time, the focus is on Noah, the single father to the two sweet little girls his sister, Emma, cared for in the first book. Noah is between jobs and feeling quite discouraged and wondering how he can support his girls without a steady income. An unexpected job comes up through his matchmaking neighbour with his daughters' dance teacher (Cassie) to remodel her basement into a home dance studio. Noah is a widower and Cassie is a widow, making them both wary of falling in love again, and a bit vulnerable too. Cassie is especially reticent since her husband was very controlling and she really doesn't want another relationship. Can Noah show Cassie that to trust and even love again doesn't mean that her life won't be her own? That she can know happiness in a relationship?
This was a great book. I loved the storyline. I've read several books by this author and this is one of my favourites of hers.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined.

Finished Reading