Judy's Reviews > Where I End

Where I End by Michelle Dare

Holy smokes what a story! My head was spinning after finishing this one, because first I hated Cy and then I empathized with them, and then I hated him, and then empathized..get the picture?

Cy was rich, popular and a bully in high school. He had his group of friends that were as arrogant/entitled as he was and a trail of women that were at his beck and call. However, he loved to torment a girl in school named Eve. He was constantly being mean to her as well as embarrassing her. Did he really despise her or did he secretly have a crush on her?

Poor Eve she tried so hard in high school to disappear into crowds to avoid Cy bullying her. But, it always seems her timing was off and she'd walk right into him and his annoying group of friends. How could someone be so mean to her that didn't really know her? Sure, her mom worked for his mom but that's all he knew about her.

Fast forward a couple of years and Eve works for Cy's mom taking over the job her mom had. Unfortunately, for Eve she gets to see Cy and his flavor of the night most mornings as they leave the house. One day she's hears arguing between Cy and his mom. She decides to go investigate what's going on and what she encounters will change her whole life!!

If you have never read a Michelle Dare book you are missing out! Her stories always have you captivated beginning at page 1 and holding that captivation through the whole book! Her characters are always likable and real. Her story lines are always spot on! When I begin one of her books, because I've read so many of hers, I know no matter what the story entails, I'm going to love it!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where I End.

February 24, 2017 – Shelved