Felicia Eddy's Reviews > One Wrong Choice

One Wrong Choice by A.M. Hargrove

I love the writing duo of AM Hargrove and Terri E Laine and their Cruel and Beautiful series had me engrossed with their stories from the beginning. When I knew that they would finally be coming out with Jenna's story I was more than excited. Jenna has always been there in the background quietly taking care of her best friends and brother, now she finally gets her time.

Jenna and Brandon have been friends since she brought took her car to him after it broke down. The attraction has also always been there but nothing has happened since Jenna has a boyfriend though they both have thought about what it could be. Especially since Jenna doesn't really want to be with her current boyfriend but Brandon is not really what she can take home to affluent southern family. Flashforward a few years now Jenna is engaged but Brandon is trying to step back from their friendship but finding it really difficult in their small town. Then when Jenna catches her fiance in an unspeakable act and breaks things off they know have their chance to find out if this is real, that is until outside forces start to interfere and break them up again. Can Jenna and Brandon finally make their way back to each other?

I really loved Jenna and Brandon - they forge a true friendship that is sometimes rare in these types of books. Told in dual POV's we get to see what they are really thinking and feeling as their relationship grows. I did find the back and forth in their relationship a little tiresome towards the end - especially on Jenna's part but when they finally get their moment the payoff is well done. I also enjoyed getting to see the other characters from the previous books - it was nice to see all of them and how they are doing, that was a great touch.

All in all, I really enjoyed this book and cant wait to see what this great writing duo has coming up next.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Wrong Choice.

February 24, 2017 – Shelved