Locs and Lenses's Reviews > The Wingman

The Wingman by Natasha Anders

I received an advance copy of this book from NetGalley for an honest review.
This is a book that makes me smile. I smiled throughout the entire book. The setting is like many books with a supposedly ugly duckling and hot guy but it is so much more. Daisy is the baby among her 3 sisters. The "wingman" Mason is asked by his brother to keep Daisy occupied while he talks to her sister. But Mason is really a good guy and feels bad for even doing it. Daisy does find out however and is obviously hurt, but comes up with a way for Mason to make it up to her by being her date for her sisters wedding. But, of course, that is too simple. This romance has to be believable. I don't want to give too much away but the story goes from there. A "fake' romance and true love in the end. I loved this story so much because it was quiet long but you needed the length in the story to give you the background and to put the characters in enough situations to make you love them and it worked. I was cheering for Mason and Daisy throughout the entire book. The book also sets up the next book in the series, which is Daisy's sister, who we learn enough about to make you excited about what is to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wingman.

Finished Reading