Sana's Reviews > Lessons From a Scarlet Lady

Jul 30, 2011

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Recommended to Sana by: Cheryl
Read from August 01 to 02, 2011

Lessons From a Scarlet Lady was a recommended read and I found it a very enjoyable and a sexy read. I rarely find a good enough synopsis of historical romances which capture my interest enough to make me read them. But I found the story to be highly intriguing and a page turner which is why I finished it in less than a day.

The main protagonists, Brianna and Colton, are truly very engaging. While Brianna kept me engrossed throughout in what she was about to do next; I also anticipated Colton's reaction to her actions. The back story involving Brianna's best friend was also welcome as it brought a new twist to an otherwise after-marriage novel.

One great thing about the novel was that it dove right into the heart of the matter from the first page. Although, I like all the other approaches as well; these kind of starts are also welcomed. I liked the advices given at the start of every chapter and the witty dialogue had me laughing out loud. The scenes were hot and well put and the pace was just perfect.

In all, I had a good time reading Lessons From a Scarlet Lady. If you are into historical romances, then this book is simply a must-read!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lessons From a Scarlet Lady.

08/01/2011