Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》's Reviews > Elantris

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

liked it
bookshelves: brandon-sanderson

I DID IT! Took me only about 4 months but i did it! Now i can read Warbreaker in peace.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elantris.

February 23, 2017 – Started Reading
February 23, 2017 – Shelved
February 24, 2017 –
page 0
0.0% "For the longest time I haven't been able to read a physical book. I was afraid i grew out of my hobby (reading for fun) and maybe I'm just in denial. Turned out I just needed reading glasses. Haha bring it on!"
April 13, 2017 – Finished Reading
September 19, 2017 – Shelved as: brandon-sanderson

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

Haïfa Strangely, I loved it more than some of his other books!! Hope you'll like it Kainat! :-)

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Dude, I only read about 3 chapters, and I'm very pleased so far. That priest tho!!!!

Haïfa Yeaaaah religion will be very present in this one !!

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 I think It won't be a problem as long as I can keep up with the rules of this religion. Strangely, enjoying his character a lot more than two MCs.

Haïfa LOL he is quite intriguing at this point !! ;)

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 I just have a thing for villains. :D

message 7: by L A i N E Y (new)

L A i N E Y Kainat Ijaz wrote: "I just have a thing for villains. :D"

We all know kainat!! xD

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Hehe what can i say, it's not an easy task to dig for a well-written villain. ;)

Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ YAS you have no fucking clue how happy I am right now *screams until you finish* lol

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 And YOU, lil miss, have no idea how extremely ecstatic i am that i have you to fangirl with!

Petrik omg you started this already!? I missed your review on Hero of Ages!!! how was it Kai???? xD

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 No, you didn't! I'm still trying to process everything. I'll review it whenever i get a chance.

Elantris is great so far. I can tell it's going to be very different from Sanderson's other books. Get on it already, Patrik!

Petrik Kainat Ijaz wrote: "No, you didn't! I'm still trying to process everything. I'll review it whenever i get a chance.

ah I see! totally understandable!! I can't wait to start this too. It's my next read once I'm done with the series I'm reading at the moment! Happy reading Kai! :D

Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ :') <3 *squeals continuously in the distance*

message 15: by a.n.j.i (new) - added it

a.n.j.i Only 3 stars?! *gets scared*

message 16: by a.n.j.i (new) - added it

a.n.j.i I'm in between, alloy of law and warbreaker for my next Sanderson book, excited to hear your thought on it when you finish

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 I'm starting Warbreaker soon! Maybe today or tomorrow. I'm so excited! I desperately want to pick up Shadow of Self but the last book isn't out till 2018 & I've been told 6th book ends on a cliff-hanger. I'm not ready for that kind of feel right now.

Twila You did it congrats! You inspire me, lol. I still cant do it yet O_O

message 19: by a.n.j.i (new) - added it

a.n.j.i Kainat Ijaz wrote: "I'm starting Warbreaker soon! Maybe today or tomorrow. I'm so excited! I desperately want to pick up Shadow of Self but the last book isn't out till 2018 & I've been told 6th book ends on a cliff-h..."

Oh thanks for letting me know, I might have to wait closer to the release date for that so I can binge.
Warbreaker sounds SO good. I've had no time to read this year because I've been studying for a big test but that'll finally be over next week and I might have to break my pledge to finish my tbr first and just order a new Sanderson book because I miss his worlds so much! I think Mistborn might have left me in a slump.

message 20: by Erin (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erin O'Roark GIRL. It took me FOREVER to finish this too! hahahah

message 21: by Corina (new)

Corina I love his Stormlight Archive - it's one of the best high fantasy books I have ever read....

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Twila wrote: "You did it congrats! You inspire me, lol. I still cant do it yet O_O"

Yes, yes, you can! Good luck!

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 a.n.j.i. wrote: "Kainat Ijaz wrote: "I'm starting Warbreaker soon! Maybe today or tomorrow. I'm so excited! I desperately want to pick up Shadow of Self but the last book isn't out till 2018 & I've been told 6th bo..."

No problem! Dude, i feel the same way. I highly recommend reading the next Mistborn era.

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Erin wrote: "GIRL. It took me FOREVER to finish this too! hahahah"

I feel bad because Brandon Sanderson is one of my absolute favorites! Oh well, i tried.

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Corina wrote: "I love his Stormlight Archive - it's one of the best high fantasy books I have ever read...."

I've heard! I already own a copy of it. Waiting for this semester to end so i can read it in peace.

P.S his Mistborn series is alwasy mind-blowing.