CB's Reviews > Paradise

Paradise by Craig Alanson

bookshelves: audiobooks, sci-fi

I am soooooooooooo obsessed with this series!!!!!!! I wish there were 100 more hours of traveling the galaxy with Colonel Joe, Skippy, and the merry band of pirates to listen to right now!! Also I wish that RC Bray narrated ALL science fiction books, he is clearly the best. Well actually if he could just narrate all books that would be fine by me as well. I hope Craig Alanson keeps cranking these stories out and that Audible continues to provide them! Will definitely reread again and again!

05/22/17 - OMG. Releasing on Audible in 9 hours!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paradise.

February 23, 2017 – Shelved
February 23, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
May 22, 2017 – Shelved as: audiobooks
May 22, 2017 – Shelved as: sci-fi
May 23, 2017 – Started Reading
May 23, 2017 –
2.0% "Super excited to be back on the Expeditionary Force!! Hope we get a lot of time with our merry band of pirates! Getting the feeling from the prologue though that we'll also be spending time on Paradise with some new characters...hopefully this location will be just as entertaining."
May 23, 2017 –
21.0% "My love for Skippy and Colonel Joe is limitless, they better make it through this next adventure safe and sound!!!"
May 25, 2017 –
41.0% "Man...sounds like humans are screwed..."
May 26, 2017 –
65.0% "They are totally going to take out those lizards! Go humans!!"
May 28, 2017 –
83.0% "Uh oh I don't want to see Skippy the Magnificent mad!"
May 30, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Mystery2913 (new)

Mystery2913 I totaly agree

message 2: by Mystery2913 (new)

Mystery2913 Best book series EVER!!! Got every book one Audible and reread the like 7 times.

Montzalee Wittmann I agree completely! I listen to it because it is so much better with Mr Bray!