Alisa's Reviews > True Colors

True Colors by Anyta Sunday

bookshelves: zz2017, college-boys, closet-cases, enemies-to-lovers, m-m-read, netgalley

This was another hit out of the ballpark for me. I love everything I've read by this author. This is a enemies to lovers story done a bit differently. Marco and Oskar had been best friends until *something* happens but you don't know what until a ways into the book. I couldn't put the book down during this part and I was reading as fast as I could trying to find out what had happened. This author has such a great ability to keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to find out things.

If you read this author's book Rock you know she started each chapter with a type of rock and they were important to the MC. In this the same is done with Marco and colors. Honestly I wasn't sure about this when I started the book. I wondered if it would work since she'd already done it with Rock. It did though. Although it was similar is was also really different and it worked so well. I loved how the colors were weaved through the plot.

This was a bit angsty but since that's my favorite thing ever in books I loved that about it. I enjoyed both of the MC's, I loved Marco as the story teller and I enjoyed the side characters and their roles in this. (There's some over lap in events as from the first book in this series True Luck (which was originally called Bottle Boys.) You don't have to have read that first though. This works as a standalone.)

This was full of colors, some angst, some romance and lot's of feelz. I just adored it and I totally recommend it.

**ARC received from the author through Negalley**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read True Colors.

February 23, 2017 – Started Reading
February 23, 2017 – Shelved
February 28, 2017 –
19.0% "This is so good. I can't put it down. Finally breaking my book funk"
March 1, 2017 – Shelved as: zz2017