LeeAnne's Reviews > Going Down Hard

Going Down Hard by Carly Phillips

Carly Phillips has quickly become a go to author – I don’t even need a blurb anymore, her books are always fantastic and this one is no exception!

Cassie Storm’s family comes from money while Derek West’s family works for Cassie’s. When Derek and Cassie are teens they have a crush on one another but when Cassie’s friends laugh that Derek is nothing but the help their relationship ends before even beginning. Now, years later, Derek has one thing on his mind. Revenge against the Storm family for firing his parents and leaving them with nothing and now that Derek is a tech God revenge is in sight. Cassie is working at her father’s company with hopes of taking over one – while Derek has hopes to buyout and dismantle the company. When Cassie approaches Derek for an interview Derek sees it at the perfect opportunity to begin his plan. The only problem is, his feelings for Cassie throw a wrench in the middle of everything.

I really enjoyed the fast pace of this read, from one chapter to the next it’s just a book you won’t want to put down. Derek was one of my favorite Billionaire Bad Boys yet. I can’t wait to see what Carly Phillips releases next!

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Down Hard.

February 23, 2017 – Started Reading