Michelle's Reviews > Royally Matched

Royally Matched by Emma Chase

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo c854f8d106df5b78abae5f86120ffe_zpsvd7uqvtp.gif

Royally Matched by Emma Chase is a royally sweet, enchanting and sexy love story that was brimming with lots of heart and laughter. In this much anticipated second installment of the Royally Series, Emma Chase once again has readers like myself smiling like a fool as she was able to royally steal our hearts as Prince Henry falls for the girl who is shy, introverted and absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Cue in excessive fan girl mode because I LOVE LOVE this book so much. Did I think I would fall hard for Prince Henry? Honestly I didn’t think so but I should have known and trusted Emma Chase as she took readers on helluva love story. This is one of those books that you have to read for yourself as you fall madly in love with not only the hero but the heroine!! Sarah has to be hands down my top favorite heroine that I have read this year. How could you not love a smart woman who loves books? So if you are looking for a story that was deviously smart, funny, sexy and oh so romantic then Royally Matched is the book for you.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

photo goodreads_zpswfdmsygo.png  photo facebook_zps1wwq8tos.png  photo twitter_zps0xbxljb4.png  photo instagram_zpszijzfwbj.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsusd2vfmr.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Royally Matched.

February 23, 2017 – Started Reading
February 23, 2017 – Shelved as: can-be-read-as-a-standalone
February 23, 2017 – Shelved as: feb-2017
February 23, 2017 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy I can't wait to read this one! Loved Royally Screwed! Looking forward to your review. :)