Kelly Hawkins Solomon's Reviews > Dysphoria and Grace

Dysphoria and Grace by Christina L. Rozelle

Oh the moon and stars! What an epic journey! This is definitely not what I expected. Be ready to be wrecked, and I mean this in the best possible way. This is a twisted ride into a new age zombie apocalypse. Grace is our main character and boy, has she had a past. This makes her extremely likeable and relatable. The setting is intense from jump. There are drugs, partying, witchcraft, and zombies...I mean, what more could you ask for? But lets be real for a moment. Grace has experienced hell growing up. She has come to terms and feels she is stronger for it. Her best friend is put into a similar situation. Grace is there for her but then all hell breaks loose. Then things get real. They are fighting for their lives, her little brothers life, and a new found friend, Gideon. And nothing slows down. The story is extremely action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I can't really say anything else about the actual story but I literally contacted this author halfway through the book to talk about what happened. I was a mess reading this....but it was totally, absolutely worth it. Don't let this discourage you. Once I hit this bump in the road the story just got better and better. I felt like I was right there and her shoes. This is an epic page turner and has made it to the top of my favorite reads. I. Can. Not. Wait. for the sequel. Bring it on! I am so ready!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dysphoria and Grace.

February 22, 2017 – Shelved