Lydia H's Reviews > Within The Darkest Hollows

Within The Darkest Hollows by D.A. Roach

This book--OMG. I LOVED book 1, but this one? Holy hell, I adored it. Both books must be read in order as they are NOT stand alone novels. That said, is book 3 ready yet? Oh my!!!! I NEED it...pronto!

This book picks up right where the first one left off and is in many ways darker and has more action and drama. Heck, there's even more steam in some scenes. The characters go through SO much that they are, in a way, forced to grow. Poor Cassidy!!!!! Being held captive like she was?? It was heartbreaking to read. Very well written, though! I felt for her. I wanted to hug her and tell her that Killian would save her! Speaking of Killian.... I sure do love him! So protective and all kinds of delicious!!!!!

“Cassidy Kavanaugh, what have you done to me?” I whispered as I looked down at the girl who had found a way into my heart, and each day, managed to impress me with all that she was.

Oh man!!!! I sure was grinning towards the end of this book!! Well, where Killian and Cassidy's romance is concerned because the ACTUAL ending left me anxious and in desperate need for book 3!! To say I am curious to see how Tyler's side of this epic story unfolds is an understatement!! Seeing the new side of him...it's HOT, but I'm nervous! Especially with how the book ended--OMG!!!!

A MUST READ!! Five amazing and addictive stars!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Within The Darkest Hollows.

February 19, 2017 – Started Reading
February 22, 2017 – Shelved
February 22, 2017 –
92.0% "OMG! Yes, yes, YES!!!!!!!! #TeamKillian! LOL"
February 22, 2017 – Finished Reading