Bethany Lopez's Reviews > Central

Central by Raine Thomas

Jul 30, 2011

bookshelves: go-to-author, paranormal-love

I love to read, I always have. Now that I have a husband, children, work and writing, it is a lot harder for me to carve away the time to do so. On rare occasions I get enough time to totally lose myself in a book and finish it will little interruption. That was the case this weekend. I had just finished Becoming and already had the next two waiting on my Kindle, and since this is the first weekend we didn't have a tone of thing planned, I settled in to read Central.
It had everything I love in a book: love, family, tears, and a good fight. I laughed, I cried, and I rejoiced. Raine Thomas did a fantastic job here. She is very talented and has a wonderful imagination. I cannot wait to get to the final book in the trilogy, but I have to say, I think Olivia and James are going to stay with me!
You must read this trilogy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Central.

July 30, 2011 – Shelved
October 23, 2011 – Started Reading
October 23, 2011 –
page 254
71.15% "I am totally hooked! I love learning more about the Estilorian plane. James and olivia's relationship is growing and their feelings and reactions are very believable. Can't wait to see what happens next!"
October 23, 2011 – Finished Reading