Vanessa (nessreads)'s Reviews > One Wrong Choice

One Wrong Choice by A.M. Hargrove

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

What happens when you're about to marry the "perfect" man, but your thoughts are on the tattooed sexy-as-sin hunk-of-a-man who has taken your breath away? Mind you, you're not even in love with the man you're about to walk down the aisle for. What would you do? Marry the sure-thing? Or, listen to your heart and jump?

These are some of the questions Jenna faces. Kenneth, Jenna's fiancé is everything she thought she wanted: tall, dark, handsome and rich. But, after her encounter with Brandon she is left to wonder, what if Mr. Right is in fact Mr. Wrong. Jenna and Brandon become fast friends, having countless lunch dates and dinners. At first, she doesn't think she's doing anything wrong because she could use a friend seeing as Kenneth works in a different state and she rarely sees him. She does feel guilty though for spending so much time with Brandon because, HELLO, she's engaged. Though, she can't deny what she feels when she's with Brandon. He brings out a different side to her and she likes the person she is when she's with him.

With Kenneth, there's more to him that meets-the-eye. I'm going to leave it at that because I don't want to give anything away. And don't even get me started with Jenna's mom. Oh boy, that woman is, I just...I'm not a violent person, but I seriously wanted to slap her. Ugh, she made me so mad!

Jenna made me angry though. I felt at times she was leading Brandon on. Her indecisiveness really bugged the hell out of me! That back-and-forth shit got on my nerves and gave me whiplash. Seriously, make up your damn mind!!! It was clear who she was in love with, I mean come on, woman-up and make the right choice.

OH MY GOSH did I ever love Brandon Connelly!!! A tall glass of ice water I would gladly drink in one gulp. That man, wowza *fans self* Seriously, so much hotness! I enjoyed this book and mainly more because of Brandon!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Wrong Choice.

February 21, 2017 – Shelved
February 21, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 27, 2017 – Started Reading
February 27, 2017 –
February 28, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover great review!

Vanessa (nessreads) TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover wrote: "great review!"

Thank you! :)