Steve Bremner's Reviews > The Walk of the Spirit - The Walk of Power : The Vital Role of Praying in Tongues

The Walk of the Spirit - The Walk of Power  by Dave Roberson

Jul 29, 2011

This book is only good if you practice what you learn in it. That being said, few books outside of the Bible have had such an life-changing impact on me as this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Walk of the Spirit - The Walk of Power .

Quotes Steve Liked

“You see, the human creature is prone to legalism. There is nothing the devil likes more than to impose a set of legalistic rules on a person. Then when that person has a hard time keeping those rules, his confidence that God will move in his life is greatly shaken.”
Dave Roberson, The Walk of the Spirit - The Walk of Power: The Vital Role of Praying in Tongues

11/27/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Mavis (new) - added it

Mavis Henderson I heard this book is goood. Im in a women's group "The Gathering". I was told you can get this book by paying shipping/handling...Please help!!!

Steve Bremner I have no idea how to get a hard copy. I was given mine in Bible school nearly 11 years ago.

You can get a PDF or Kindle version here: