Rhonda Brant's Reviews > Catch and Release

Catch and Release by Laura Drewry

F 50x66
Feb 20, 2017

Read from February 19 to 20, 2017 , read count: 1

Whoa! I can't even begin to tell you what I loved about this book! First of all, the O'Donnell boys are freaking incredible, and Ronan is the top of that list. I've read every book in this series, and I've got to tell you, this is my favorite, and that's saying a whole lot because I've loved every book. Ronan is the oldest of the three O'Donnell boys, which made him the caretaker when Maggie up and left the family when they were younger. A lot happened in the younger lives of these boys, which carved out how their adult lives played out, but Ronan was probably affected more than the three as a whole. But when Hope Seaver gets off that plane to film the Hooked series, it was magical. When you laugh at the first page in the book, you know you are in for quite a ride. There isn't anything I didn't absolutely love about this book, but I gotta tell you, when Hope and Ronan finally get together, Lordy, get your fans out cuz you're gonna need them. It's nothing short of steamy, hot, jump off the page at you greatness. Hope is hysterical, and you just want to take Ronan in your arms and protect the hurt little boy that makes up this very complicated man. The ending was a WTF moment, made the whole book come together. You have got to read this book, especially if you've read the first two books. And if you haven't read the first two books, get them right away, you won't be sorry. Incredible series, love the way this author writes, and this definitely won't be the last book I read of hers. Would love a follow up of what happens with all three of the brothers, especially after what transpires at the end of this book. Did I mention how much I loved this book!!!!

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catch and Release.

02/20 marked as: read