Jelena Bosh's Reviews > The Bartender

The Bartender by Piper Rayne

Gorgeous story. Read it within two sittings. A light romantic comedy with a soulful twist all the way through.

Cole is at the front door speaking with my grandpa and he turns his head and smiles at me when he hears me. And what a smile it is.

I swear I hear angels singing and the cloud part, casting sunlight all over him through the glass of the front door. This man is too much.

I was so addicted to the writing of Piper Rayne, the debut novel of a writing duo... The relationship between Whit and Cole was such an enviable one. From the very first chapter I knew I was in for a fast, humor filled and very sexy heartfelt story.

SWEET.

FUNNY.

SEXY.

ADDICTIVE.

INTENSE.

FUN.

Everything that you wouldn't know you'd want in an after a long day work book, you will find in this stunning story. It was addictive to the point I had to force myself to shut my eyes. 4am long night reads when you're on call for a 7am shift? I think that says more than words can explain how much I cared about this couple.

I loved the strength and passion Whit portrayed and how cute she acted when not only meeting Cole, but how she explained her attraction to him, I was cry laughing far too many times. It was a great feeling knowing this is what a book made me feel.

Then we had Cole. The drop dead HOT as your worst sin kinda guy. His alpha attitude and cockiness but sweetness had me blushing at my kindle. I'm not joking. And being the protective and possessive guy that he was to Whit, all the time, it made the drool a little bit harder to remember to wipe off lol

Their relationship is unique and along with some twists and sad points that happened along the way, you fall head over heels for two fictional characters hearts.

Such a beautifully sexy story.

So glad I have the chance to find another author I will one-click future books no matter what. Thank you Piper Rayne for creating this story and for giving use Cole (boyfriends goals) and his Whit!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bartender.

February 20, 2017 – Started Reading