Anno Nomius's Reviews > The Woman Who Can't Forget: The Extraordinary Story of Living with the Most Remarkable Memory Known to Science

The Woman Who Can't Forget by Jill Price

liked it

This was an interesting book, an autobiography of a woman who cannot forget. It was interesting to learn about her life, quite sheltered from the outside, however what was going on in the inside, inside her head was a storm or storms. Imagine vividly living through an event of your past at the slightest stimuli which remind you of that event. Imagine going through a day reminded of hundred such events. You start wondering if memory is a blessing or a curse. Memory plays a big role in our life. Our characters are formed by memory....what kind of character would we develop if we had a fantastic or a poor memory...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Woman Who Can't Forget.

February 20, 2017 – Started Reading
February 20, 2017 – Shelved
February 20, 2017 –
page 50
19.01% "interesting book.. interesting subject. A woman with an extraordinary memory..and a dive into the story behind that memory..."
February 27, 2017 –
page 100
38.02% "this is an extraordinary story..and at some level I feel this book is one of introspection for the reader, as much as it is for the writer"
March 3, 2017 – Finished Reading