Michelle's Reviews > Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three

Preppy by T.M. Frazier

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 09b4b85e051d9756bd2a8c82dcf4f7_zps8k4mozry.gif

The Bow Tie is Back and Here to Stay..ladies and gentlemen!! The long awaited conclusion of what awaits Preppy and Dre is finally here and it’s a bittersweet feeling to say goodbye to these cast of characters that have brought us chaos, laughter, angst, and a whole lots love of passion, tattoos, bow ties and pancakes.

photo 7a3525f6691b0abc5f69c8294482c8_zpsp4fx34bd.gif “Preppy and I were our own train. And if we were going to derail, we were going to do it together, connected, with each other’s names on our lips. ”

For this final three part serial, I won’t do my usual review of recap since this is one of those stories that I don’t want to spoil because Preppy says so and what’s the fun in telling you a play by play of what to expect. What I will tell you is that T.M. Frazier has turned up heat, grittiness, and craziness up several notches as she bombards readers with a whole lot of Preppy and Dre. And trust me when I tell you that you will LOVE every minute of it.

#PreppyPartThree1

This third installment picks up where it last left off and Preppy will stop at nothing in protecting Dre even if it means killing anyone that stands in his way. As Preppy and Dre navigate their relationship, a few bumps comes alongs their way but if you know anything about Preppy he is one smart badass who will go beyond the necessary means to protect his friends and family. So if you are looking for a story that takes readers on a thrilling, dangerous, gritty, and sexy roller coaster ride then this book is for you!!!

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg T.M. Frazier

photo goodreads_zpsu1xjiild.png  photo facebook_zpsd90abdgh.png  photo twitter_zpsobteb9tp.png  photo instagram_zpsjcud3w85.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsxdgubswu.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Preppy.

February 20, 2017 – Shelved

message 2: by Sonia (new) - added it

Sonia Great Review

message 3: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Ward So wanna read this

Michelle Sonia wrote: "Great Review"

thanks Sonia!

Michelle Kiri Fiona wrote: "Awww, Preppy ♥ Can't wait for your full review xx"

Preppy is the Best!!

Michelle Lisa wrote: "So wanna read this"

Yes, Lisa you need to read this book!

message 7: by Pam (new) - added it

Pam Nelson Fab review! :)

Michelle Pam wrote: "Fab review! :)"

Thanks girl!

message 9: by Tami (new)

Tami Awesome review Michelle <3

Michelle Tami wrote: "Awesome review Michelle <3"

Thanks Tami xo

message 11: by Sandi (new) - added it

Sandi Thompson Wonderful review!