Angie's Reviews > Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Library: A Collection of Literary Quotes and Inspirational Musings

Beauty and the Beast by Walt Disney Company

Mar 08, 2017

liked it

Synopsis: "Disney's Belle is one of the best fictional bookworms around. But what exactly is on her reading list? In this unique literary journal, enjoy inspiring quotes from some of Belle's favorite books, as well as her insightful notes and colorful drawings.
Includes a forward by noted Disney screenwriter Linda Woolverton."

My Review: If you are anything like me you are obsessed with Beauty and the Beast (and have been since you were a kid), so with all the hype about the new movie has produced some new great books. I couldn't resist this beautiful book filled with bookish quotes and thoughts Belle may have had when she read these books. I really enjoyed the foreword and also the selection of the books and reasoning. This was definitely carefully curated to fit the time period and availability/popularity of the books for her. It is a great book to have if you are very into her character and the classic books that may have graced her shelves.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty and the Beast.

February 20, 2017 – Shelved