Tulay's Reviews > The Dead Room

The Dead Room by Robert  Ellis

Really liked this book.

This was my first book written by this author, he doesn't fill the pages with unnecessary words and descriptions. But let us understand Teddy Mack character completely. Story starts with gruesome murder of a young girl. Neighbors saw mailman walking out of the house, his clothes covered in blood. Story has many twists, it keeps you at the edge of your seat. Politics and big money donations, mental health problems all in this story. Get ready for the shocking ending, if you truly understood Teddy character, you'll figure out the ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dead Room.

February 19, 2017 – Started Reading
February 19, 2017 – Shelved
February 20, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Brenda - Host of Traveling Sisters & Friends Great review, Tulay. Glad to see you really liked this one.

message 2: by Kathi (new) - added it

Kathi Defranc Another on my list, nice Tulay!

GABC Excellent read! Enough said.

message 4: by David (last edited Apr 29, 2017 11:06AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

David Thanks for the review. I did not see the ending coming! Maybe I liked Teddy too much and wanted a happy ending. Also I thought the chapters written from the point of view of the killer were well done and creepy.

Julie I totally agree with Tulay: does not fill pages with unnecessary words and descriptions that make you lose interest. This book had me drawn in from the first chapter. Excellent read.