✶Rachelle✶ 's Reviews > Sea of Shadows

Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong

bookshelves: fantasy
Recommended to ✶Rachelle✶ by: Frankie Lovely

4 stars

This book was a solid 3 stars until the end.....wow. What a way to end a book! Makes me want to grab the next one now.....oh how I hate library hold waits =(

Ashyn and Moria are the Seeker and Keeper (respectively) of the Forest of the Dead. After a horrific attack on their village, they set off to find out who is responsible....and also discover other secrets along the way.

This was a journey book. The main characters and their sidekicks spend about 80% of the book travelling. Normally I do not like these types of stories. I find journey books to be a bit tedious at times; however, this one was done fairly well. Probably because the main point of the book was not the fact that they were travelling.

The plot as a whole was pretty compelling, but I have to admit to being a bit bored....until the end. There is a twist that I did not see coming, and I thoroughly enjoy being surprised. Also, the shipping in this book is on point! So much shipping yayyyy!!

Overall, good read. Many thanks to my GR wifey for forcing me to read this highly recommending this book <3 <3 <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sea of Shadows.

February 19, 2017 – Shelved
February 19, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 19, 2017 – Shelved as: fantasy
March 28, 2017 – Started Reading
March 31, 2017 –
page 211
51.97% "I am loving all the mythology in this!!!

(Also want to thank Teen Wolf for teaching me all the background info of the Japanese mythology mentioned in this book)

"
April 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)