KyBunnies's Reviews > Blackwaters

Blackwaters by Robin Mahle

I started following this series when the first book came out, "Redwood Violet". As a reader, I was quickly drawn into this story. I wanted, need more than the first book provided.

Now jump to book four in this series. I did not forget about this author or the series. I put it on the back burner, so to speak, and figured I would get to the others sometime in the future. Well, that time finally came when I was browsing series I needed to pick back up and read what has been published.

First, I love the cover. Showing a little under the water with what looks to be someone in the background. Maybe a person, maybe a haunt, maybe the murderer. To this reader, it adds some suspense, thrill to the story.

I do wonder where the author plans to go with Kate and Nick. It makes me wonder if the author plans to throw in romance to such an amazing story. I personally would not want to deal with the romance in this crime/mystery/thriller series.

I enjoyed this story and glad the author did not provide a lot of gory details. I look forward to the next book in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blackwaters.

February 19, 2017 – Started Reading