Monique V's Reviews > Swinging At Love

Swinging At Love by Kendra C. Highley

Mar 09, 2017

bookshelves: 2017

A non toxic relationship is so hard to find these days, but this book was romantic, sexy and heartwarming all at once!

Thank you to Entangled Teen and Netgalley for providing me an ARC of this book

I was highly anticipating this book because I loved the first one. Faith and Kyle where adorable and I was looking forward to reading more by this author. Let me tell you she did not disappoint. Alyssa and Tristan warmed my heart so much. Their romance is so believable and age appropriate. I loved how they both complemented each other.

Alyssa has a lot going one. Her family business is going broke and she can't do anything about it. Tristan has lost his swing and needs to get better before the season is over to take over the team next year. I love how the romance did not take away from a lot of the stuff that was going on at home. I LOVE THE PARENTS IN THIS SERIES! They are so supportive and love their children so much and I really appreciated that. Also if you read the first book and loved Faith and Kyle, I am glad to tell you they appear in this book and you will get all the feels.

Overall, If you are looking for a sweet cute romance to make your day, do your self a favor and pick this series up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Swinging At Love.

February 17, 2017 – Shelved
February 17, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 17, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017
March 8, 2017 – Started Reading
March 9, 2017 –
page 38
March 9, 2017 –
page 38
"I am grinning like a fool!!!! so cute!!"
March 10, 2017 – Finished Reading